Remarketing is a powerful marketing strategy that allows you to reach shoppers who have already visited your Amazon product listings or website. It is a great way to re-engage shoppers who have abandoned their carts, viewed your products but not purchased, or shown interest in your brand but not yet converted.
Amazon PPC remarketing campaigns allow you to target shoppers with relevant ads on Amazon search results pages and product pages. You can target shoppers based on their past behavior, such as the products they have viewed, the items they have added to their cart, or the keywords they have searched for.
Benefits of Amazon PPC remarketing
Amazon PPC remarketing offers a number of benefits, including:
1. Increased sales: Remarketing can help to increase sales by re-engaging shoppers who are already interested in your products.
2. Improved conversion rates: Remarketing campaigns can help to improve conversion rates by showing relevant ads to shoppers who are already familiar with your brand and products.
3. Reduced advertising costs: Remarketing campaigns can help to reduce advertising costs by targeting shoppers who are more likely to convert.
4. Increased brand awareness: Remarketing campaigns can help to increase brand awareness by keeping your brand top-of-mind for shoppers.
How to create an Amazon PPC remarketing campaign
To create an Amazon PPC remarketing campaign, you will need to create a remarketing list. You can do this by adding a remarketing code to your website or Amazon product listings. Once you have created a remarketing list, you can create a PPC campaign that targets this list.
When creating your remarketing campaign, be sure to choose the right bidding strategy and ad placements. You may also want to consider using ad extensions to provide shoppers with additional information about your products and offers.
Tips for success with Amazon PPC remarketing
Here are a few tips for success with Amazon PPC remarketing:
1. Use relevant keywords: When creating your remarketing campaigns, be sure to use relevant keywords. This will help to ensure that your ads are shown to shoppers who are already interested in your products.
2. Target multiple remarketing lists: You can create multiple remarketing lists based on different shopper behaviors. For example, you could create a remarketing list for shoppers who have abandoned their carts, a remarketing list for shoppers who have viewed your products but not purchased, and a remarketing list for shoppers who have shown interest in your brand but not yet converted.
3. Use negative keywords: Negative keywords can help to prevent your ads from being shown for irrelevant searches. For example, if you sell shoes, you may want to add the negative keyword “free” to your remarketing campaigns. This will help to prevent your ads from being shown for searches for “free shoes.”
4. Monitor your results: It is important to monitor your remarketing campaign results regularly. This will help you to identify what is working well and what is not. You can use Amazon’s reporting tools to track your campaign performance and make adjustments as needed.
Amazon PPC remarketing is a powerful marketing strategy that can help you to increase sales, improve conversion rates, reduce advertising costs, and increase brand awareness. By following the tips above, you can create successful remarketing campaigns that will help you to achieve your business goals.
How Thrise can help
Thrise is an Amazon marketing agency that can help you to create and manage successful Amazon PPC remarketing campaigns. Thrise has a team of experienced Amazon marketing experts who can help you to choose the right bidding strategy, ad placements, and keywords for your campaigns. Thrise can also help you to monitor your results and make adjustments as needed.
If you are interested in learning more about how Thrise can help you with Amazon PPC remarketing, please visit their website or contact them for a free consultation.