Amazon backend keywords are a hidden gem that can help you boost your product ranking and sales. These keywords are not visible to customers, but they are used by Amazon’s search algorithm to index your products and match them to relevant search queries.
When optimizing your backend keywords, it is important to choose relevant keywords that are likely to be used by potential customers. You can use Amazon’s Seller Central keyword research tool to find relevant keywords and to see how often those keywords are searched for.
Once you have chosen your backend keywords, you need to add them to your product listings. You can do this by going to your Seller Central account and navigating to the Product Listings section. Then, click on the “Edit” button for the product that you want to add backend keywords to.
In the Edit Product Listing section, scroll down to the “Search Terms” section and enter your backend keywords into the “Search Terms” field. You can separate each keyword with a space.
Once you have added your backend keywords, click on the “Save” button.
Here are some tips for optimizing your backend keywords for Amazon search ranking:
1. Use relevant keywords. This is the most important tip. Make sure to choose backend keywords that are relevant to your products and that are likely to be used by potential customers.
2. Use a variety of keywords. Don’t just use the same keywords over and over again. Try to use a variety of keywords, including synonyms, related keywords, and long-tail keywords.
3. Use the right number of keywords. Amazon allows you to add up to 250 bytes of backend keywords. However, it is best to use fewer keywords if you can. This is because Amazon’s search algorithm will only index the first few keywords that it finds.
4. Update your keywords regularly. As your product catalog changes, you should also update your backend keywords. This will help to ensure that your products are always ranked for the most relevant keywords.
If you need help optimizing your backend keywords, you can contact Thrise. We are an Amazon marketing company that specializes in helping businesses improve their product ranking and sales. We offer a variety of services, including backend keyword optimization.
Here are some of the benefits of working with Thrise:
1. Expertise: Our team of experts has extensive experience in Amazon marketing and backend keyword optimization.
2. Results: We have a proven track record of helping clients improve their product ranking and sales.
3. Scalability: We offer a variety of services and packages to fit the needs of businesses of all sizes.
4. Support: We provide our clients with dedicated support throughout the process.
If you are looking to improve your product ranking and sales on Amazon, contact Thrise today for a free consultation. We can help you optimize your backend keywords and develop a comprehensive Amazon marketing strategy.