Amazon’s PPC algorithm is constantly changing, and it can be difficult to keep up with the latest updates. However, it’s important to adapt your strategy accordingly to ensure that you’re getting the most out of your PPC campaigns.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when adapting to Amazon’s PPC algorithm changes:
1. Focus on relevancy. Amazon’s algorithm is now more focused than ever on relevancy. This means that it’s important to make sure that your keywords, product listings, and ad copy are all relevant to the products you’re selling.
2. Use negative keywords. Negative keywords can help you to prevent your ads from showing for irrelevant searches. This can save you money and improve your click-through rate (CTR).
3. Bid competitively. It’s important to bid competitively for the keywords that are relevant to your products. However, you don’t want to overspend. Use a bidding strategy that allows you to maximize your profits.
4. Track your results. It’s important to track your PPC results so that you can see what’s working and what’s not. Use Amazon’s PPC reports to track your metrics, such as CTR, conversion rate, and average cost per sale (ACoS).
If you’re struggling to adapt to Amazon’s PPC algorithm changes, you may want to consider working with an Amazon marketing agency like Thrise. Thrise has a team of experts who are familiar with the latest PPC algorithm changes and can help you to develop a strategy that will help you to reach your goals.
Here are a few tips from Thrise on how to adapt to Amazon’s PPC algorithm changes:
1. Use a variety of match types. Amazon offers four different match types: broad, phrase, exact, and negative. It’s important to use a variety of match types to reach a wider audience.
2. Target long-tail keywords. Long-tail keywords are more specific and less competitive than short-tail keywords. This makes them a good option for PPC campaigns.
3. Use sponsored brands. Sponsored brands allow you to display your brand logo and product listings at the top of Amazon search results. This can help to increase brand awareness and click-through rate.
4. Use automated campaigns. Automated campaigns can save you time and effort by automatically managing your bids and keywords.
5. Test and optimise. It’s important to test and optimize your PPC campaigns regularly to see what’s working and what’s not. Make adjustments to your bids, keywords, and ad copy as needed.
By following these tips, you can adapt to Amazon’s PPC algorithm changes and improve your chances of success. And if you need help, Thrise is here to help you every step of the way.